Representing The Injured In Southwest Chicago
An accident can change your life in an instant. Physical pain and personal struggles are difficult enough without everything else you are forced to deal with in the aftermath such as:
- Worrying about money because you have to take extensive time off work, without pay in many instances.
- Worrying when or if you will be able to return to your job.
- Requiring expensive medical treatment without knowing if you’ll be able to pay for it.
- Filing an insurance claim with companies who don’t play fair, because they care more about the bottom line than what you need.
- Watching your family worry about you and the future, knowing that the accident affects them too.
At Heffernan Law, with offices in Orland Park and Oakbrook Terrace, we help individuals and families like you throughout Cook County and the southwest Chicago suburbs get through extremely tough times. We work hard and smart to help you get full and fair compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages you may be entitled to receive — and we don’t forget about you along the way.
We Can Help You Relieve The Burden
Let us shoulder the legal and administrative burden, so you can focus on your recovery after:
- Car accidents
- Collisions involving large semitrucks and tractor-trailers
- Accidents involving dump trucks, delivery vans and other commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle wrecks
- Pedestrian injuries
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall injuries
- Dog bites
- Other serious injuries caused by negligent third parties
Speak To A Lawyer With 20-Plus Years Of Experience For Free
We offer free initial consultations at our offices and can also meet at your home, hospital or after hours to accommodate your needs. Experienced attorney Shawn H. Heffernan will answer your questions, evaluate your claim and explain your options.