If you are buying, selling, or leasing a home, condo, investment property or commercial property it is important that you promptly seek the assistance of an effective real estate law attorney from Shawn H. Heffernan & Associates, P.C.. We protect our clients’ interests through all stages of a real estate transaction, including:
- Negotiation, preparation and review of contracts
- Title clearances
- Mortgage clearances with the bank
- Transfer taxes
- Zoning and water certifications
- Coordinating your transaction from start to finish
- Arranging for home inspections
- Negotiations for home repairs
- Preparing and reviewing deeds, declarations, affidavits, closing documents and more
- Obtaining and reviewing title commitments
- Clearing title commitment objections, liens and encumbrances
- Attending closings, review and approval of closing statement
- Preparation of post-closing possession agreements and real estate tax agreements.
With over 20 years of legal experience, you can rely on us to help you reach your desired goal in a variety of matters involving real estate law.
Call Us Before Signing The Contract
If you are considering buying, selling or leasing real estate, contact Shawn H. Heffernan & Associates, P.C. for a free initial consultation. We also assist landlords with commercial and residential evictions.
Contact us by calling 708-263-4574. You may also send us your information by completing our confidential form online. We are proud to help clients throughout Cook County and the southwest Chicago suburbs.