Representation For Residential And Commercial Real Property Transactions
If you are buying, selling, or leasing a home, condo, investment property or commercial property it is important that you promptly seek the assistance of an effective real estate law attorney from Heffernan Law. We protect our clients’ interests through all stages of a real estate transaction, including:
- Negotiation, preparation and review of contracts
- Title clearances
- Mortgage clearances with the bank
- Transfer taxes
- Zoning and water certifications
- Coordinating your transaction from start to finish
- Arranging for home inspections
- Negotiations for home repairs
- Preparing and reviewing deeds, declarations, affidavits, closing documents and more
- Obtaining and reviewing title commitments
- Clearing title commitment objections, liens and encumbrances
- Attending closings, review and approval of closing statement
- Preparation of post-closing possession agreements and real estate tax agreements.
With over 20 years of legal experience — and offices located in Orland Park and Oakbrook Terrace — you can rely on us to help you reach your desired goal in a variety of matters involving real estate law.
Call Heffernan Law Before Signing The Contract
If you are considering buying, selling or leasing real estate, contact Heffernan Law for a free initial consultation. We also assist landlords with commercial and residential evictions.
Contact us by calling 708-263-4574. You may also send us your information by completing our confidential form online. We are proud to help clients throughout Cook County and the southwest Chicago suburbs.