Representation for Residential and Commercial Real Property Transactions
If you are buying, selling, or leasing a home, condo, investment property or commercial property it is important that you promptly seek the assistance of an effective Real Estate attorney from Heffernan Law. Heffernan Law protects our client’s interest through all stages of a real estate transaction, including:
- Negotiation, preparation and review of contracts
- Title clearances
- Mortgage clearances with the bank
- Transfer taxes
- Zoning and water certifications
- Coordinating the transaction with real estate agents, loan officers, opposing counsel, title company examiners and closers.
- Arranging for home inspections
- Negotiations for home repairs
- Preparing and reviewing the deed, revenue declarations, Bill of Sale, Affidavit of Title, and closing statements
- Obtaining and reviewing the title commitment
- Clearing title commitment objections, liens and encumbrances
- Attending closings, review and approval of closing statement
- Preparation of post-closing possession agreements and real estate tax agreements.
Call Heffernan Law before signing the contract!
If you are considering buying, selling or leasing real estate, contact Heffernan Law for a free initial consultation. Heffernan law also assists landlords with commercial and residential evictions.